Taking Your Property to Market"What is being done to sell my property?" is a reasonable question to ask your agent. Our associate will create a marketing plan specific to your property. Our associate will educate you about the decision-making process buyers go through so that you may use that information to your advantage. Our associate will then implement the plan to bring your property to market in the most attractive light.
Our Associate Will
- Determine a strategy for positioning the property.
- Utilize the most appropriate marketing resources to alert potential buyers to your property.
- Maximize the power of the Internet and the MLS (Multiple Listing Service).
- Expose your property to a wide group of potential buyers and to our broker network to generate interest from a number of qualified parties.
- Reach out to friends and neighbors who might know of people interested in living in your neighborhood.
- Utilize our global relocation network, GMAC Global Relocation, if appropriate.
- Manage all inquiries on the sale of your property.
- Monitor and communicate feedback I receive along the way.
- Evaluate the results of actions I take along the way.